lauantai 6. kesäkuuta 2015

Tampere, dear Tampere...

Hi! My name is Fábio Gonçalves and this is a short story about my internship in Tampere, Finland.

When I chose Tampere for my Erasmus program I was not sure of what to expect. I just wanted to get away from Portugal and experience life in a different city, completely away from home and Finland looked like a pleasant country to visit and it stood up to the challenge!

This may sound strange to Finnish people, but I am 21 years old and the only time I’ve seen snow was during my stay in Tampere. And I loved it! The whole city gets such a different vibe during snowy days, and I got plenty of those in Finland! Besides that all the amazing people I had the chance to meet during Erasmus made this experience priceless and unforgettable.




But I didn’t go to Finland to see the snow… My objective was to learn, share experiences and grow as a student and as a person!

First of all, I’d like to give a special thanks to Tiina Säilä for making this experience as pleasant as possible, and for facilitating every task that I had to do. Second, a big “Thank You” for every staff member and students in the Nuclear Medicine Department of the Tampere University Hospital for teaching me everything they could, and even a bigger “Thank You” for the Easter sweets they gave me!

In the end I didn’t regret of going alone to Finland and spending three months of my life there. It was an amazing experience and I would do it all over again if I could…


Thank you for everything, Finland! We’ll meet again some day (:

Fábio Gonçalves
Portugal
06/06/2015

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti